What are Mormon women’s apparel?
In order to dress Mormon women, they need to wear the correct clothing to the temple.
And it’s important to remember that the temple clothing has nothing to do with the clothing that the Church wears.
The garments worn by Mormons are not dictated by the Church.
As the Church’s General Authority on Women’s Clothing, Monson, explained to the AP, “All of the garments we wear are based on the principles of modesty, propriety, and respect for others.
The clothing we wear is an expression of our own dignity, a reflection of our individuality, and a way of expressing our commitment to the Church.”
That’s the very definition of modesty.
That’s also the reason the clothing of Mormon women is so appropriate.
They have nothing to hide, they’re not forced to wear anything, and they don’t have to wear things that are “off-limits.”
This is why Mormon women wear their best clothes to the church.
They know they’re showing their commitment to God, to their husband, and to the rest of the faithful.
- How to be an ‘outer’ for a little while more
- How a new study is making you feel better about your body
- How to get better at wearing a chin clip
- When India’s garment industry fails to meet demand, fashion industry blames the poor quality of garments
- How to get a Chinese-made suit on sale at $5,500 on Ebay