Recode’s new “garment” brand is on its way to L.A.
Recode has announced a new L.I.F. clothing brand, which is expected to launch later this year.
The new L’Espresso brand, currently in development, will be powered by Recode Technologies and will be made in the L. I.F., L.
F, and L.G. factories in Los Angeles.
The new LISMO brand, according to the announcement, will have a higher-end look, with a more tailored aesthetic, as well as a larger range of garments.
Recode said it plans to introduce the new Lismosu in October.
The Lismo brand is expected launch in mid-2018.
- How to be an ‘outer’ for a little while more
- How a new study is making you feel better about your body
- How to get better at wearing a chin clip
- When India’s garment industry fails to meet demand, fashion industry blames the poor quality of garments
- How to get a Chinese-made suit on sale at $5,500 on Ebay