How to Wear a Dress without Making it Look Like a Shirt
Fashion experts are warning women to stop wearing their dresses in the morning as they can easily become a “dresser’s worst nightmare”.
A new survey from the fashion-fashioning site Style Savvy found more than a quarter of women said they wear a dress to work, but only a third of those surveyed actually wear it on the day they wear it.
The study found that just one in five respondents had worn a dress on the job.
Style Savvys research also found that more than two-thirds of women polled said they felt embarrassed when wearing a dress at the office, despite the fact that more often than not they feel they should be.
The survey asked participants to rate how much they agreed or disagreed with each of the following statements: The dress should be worn as a piece of work clothes, not just as a fashion statement
- How to be an ‘outer’ for a little while more
- How a new study is making you feel better about your body
- How to get better at wearing a chin clip
- When India’s garment industry fails to meet demand, fashion industry blames the poor quality of garments
- How to get a Chinese-made suit on sale at $5,500 on Ebay