How to make your own ‘roofies’
From roto-designed suits to hooded hoodies, the word ‘roto’ is now ubiquitous.
The word is used to describe fabrics, patterns, and processes that can be easily replicated or altered, yet not always easily replicated, so it can be a challenge to understand exactly how the process works.
Here, we’ll show you how to do just that.
For this article, we’re focusing on fabric-making techniques, but if you’re interested in creating your own roto fabric, we’ve put together a list of guides for making your own.
In this tutorial, we use a fabric-made hoodie for this tutorial.
If you’re making a garment that’s specifically designed for a particular season, we’d recommend the Winter Hoodie, which is available in three colours, as this one is made in two seasons.
If that’s not your thing, you can always try out the different styles of hoodies available at any time, such as the Hoodie for Fall, which comes in two colors and is made from a single fabric.
- How to be an ‘outer’ for a little while more
- How a new study is making you feel better about your body
- How to get better at wearing a chin clip
- When India’s garment industry fails to meet demand, fashion industry blames the poor quality of garments
- How to get a Chinese-made suit on sale at $5,500 on Ebay